Safe Homes & Businesses Amid COVID-19
Keeping homes and businesses safe when Great Britain alongside the rest of the world is grappling with an unprecedented societal lock down due to the global spread of the COVID-19 virus. Its imperative to keep homes and businesses safe during the pandemic.
- We are in the midst of a pandemic and on uncharted grounds when it comes to offices, schools, public institutions, restaurants, sporting events being shut down and people asked to work from home, stay in doors, practice social distancing and showing solidarity by being together in spirit but not in proximity
- In the coming days and weeks people will be spending more and more time at home. Families will be gathering together either for comfort or out of necessity.
- Maybe young people will be returning home from university campuses or elderly relatives will move in for a period of time to help out with childcare or simply to be near their loved ones.
- Both small and large businesses could be forced to close down for a while and industrial sites left empty for a period of time. These developments will lead to a new pattern of life and new security needs.
Lead Element Security can protect your homes to make sure you and your loved ones do not experience any home robberies and we can protect your businesses and industrial sites, should they be left unattended for a period.
Mobile Patrols: A strong visible presence
- Strong visible deterrents are important when you want to keep your business, village or individual home safe from crime. Mobile Patrols in marked vehicles will provide a strong visual deterrent against crime.
- Regular checks undertaken by uniformed security staff will be noticeable to any criminals checking out your premises, and security signs from Lead Element Security informing intruders of the fact that your site is under surveillance will further decrease the chances of your property being targeted.
Mobile Patrols – a rapid response time
- At Lead Element Security we promise our clients a rapid response to any security incidents, whether it be an alarm sounding or an intruder being caught on CCTV.
- We will always have our Mobile Patrols on site or in close proximity to the business throughout the shift, thereby offering the possibility of stopping an on-going robbery and potentially gaining evidence for future prosecution.
- In addition to this our mobile security staff record all incidents in logbooks, detailing any security events so that you have a record of what’s happened.
Lead Element Security’s internal patrols and key-holding
- Some businesses benefit from internal patrols being conducted.
- At Lead Element Security our Mobile Security Patrols are also able to monitor the interiors of buildings – we will check the on any expensive equipment and valuables, patrol designated rooms, remove any hazards and ensure that emergency exit routes are properly maintained.
Many clients also benefit from our Mobile Security Unit and Officers serving as a key-holders.
With a key holder duty Security Officer, the mobile patrols will have the ability to access your business location at any time of the day or night which allows them to shut off alarms if they falsely alert, open up or close down your business and ensure that you always have access to a working set of keys.
Should you business require so, Lead Element Security also offer mobile CCTV units operated by our mobile patrol staff.
- This is understandable a scary time for many people. We at Lead Element Security are dedicated to our clients both large and small and want to ensure each and everyone that we will protect you and keep you, your loved ones, your homes and businesses safe in these trying time.
- At Lead Element Security as a London Based Security Company, we take safety and security seriously, specialising keeping homes and businesses safe and also when it comes to yours and our employees. Our Security Officers work alone or in small teams and therefore are at no risk of passing on the virus amongst each other. In addition we diligently clean and sanitise our vans after each shift.
To find out more about how we can help keep your home or business safe with Mobile Patrol Units in combination with Physical Patrols, please contact us
Also have you considered having a Live-In Guardian for vacant/empty property Click Here